The encapsulation of inductive sensors and connectors are used to ensure a watertight seal. It is a custom designed product that is tested and inspected in accordance to specifications.
The encapsulation of sensors and connectors are used to ensure a watertight seal. Application dimensions and types of sensors and connectors are decided by the customer. The sensors and connectors are currently used in different types of submarines.
Typical technical data (acc. to customer demands)
Hydrostatic pressure: Test pressure: 5 MPa (50bar) or acc. to specification.
Following testing and inspections are available upon request
• Dimension and visual inspection
• Radiographic examination of moulding
• Leak detection test
• Hydrostatic pressure test
• High voltage test
• Insulation resistance test
• Conductor continuity and function test
• Result verification and inspection report/certificate
• Or other tests specified by the customer
The SR glands are designed to seal cables or pipes between 4 and 100 mm (0.16 and 3.94”) diameter.Read more
Penetrations specifically developed for the British royal navy, now sold worldwide to various maritime applications, ships, oil platforms, gas carriers, cruise liners and more.Read more